Policies for Digital Magazine: Online Subscription
General Terms and Conditions
1. This is a limited period subscription offer from MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust which is valid for interested subscribers solely in India. The offer can also be subscribed online on the website https://www.maitribodh.org/subscribe.
2. Payments for subscribing to the magazine can be made only through Credit/Debit Cards/Online Payments.
3. Once the payment is realized in our Bank account, your subscription will start from following month (the same is also mentioned in online generated receipt). For example, if you make the payment on 1st of April, your subscription will start from 1st of May.
4. MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust reserves the right to terminate or extend this offer or any part thereof at any time, or to accept or reject any or all forms received at their absolute discretion without assigning any reason thereof. Information regarding such cancellation/extension/discontinuation of the offer will be notified in the subsequent issue of the magazine from the date of its decision.
5. By participating in this offer and sending completed forms to the MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust, the participant agrees and acknowledges having read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions of this offer.
6. All disputes are subject to the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Delhi/New Delhi only.
Access of Digital Magazine Policy
During the subscription period, the subscriber should be receiving the digital magazine at the registered email address between the 7th and 15th of every month.
Digital Magazine Subscription Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions cover your purchase of the digital magazine of “MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust” and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust may use technologies to verify such compliance. The digital magazine is equivalent to the print version. However we reserve the right to add or remove any content/articles for web delivery without any further notification/imitation.
Payment and Order Confirmation
Payment for Subscription fees of the digital magazine of “MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust” must be paid in full before we confirm subscription order/s. Successful payment will be given an electronic successful transaction advice that shall serve as an order confirmation. In the event that a subscription was erroneously confirmed when there has been no payment yet, for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel your digital magazine account and access immediately. No request for cancellation of subscription will be entertained once your payment has been processed. Further, we reserve the right to cancel the subscription in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, if we determine that payments made to us were done fraudulently or unlawfully.
Upon order confirmation, your digital magazine will be sent to the subscriber via email at your registered email address. If for some reason, you do not receive the digital magazine at your registered email address by 15th of the month, please write from your registered email address only to email@example.com mentioning the month for which you have not received the subscription. Please give us at least a week to revert back to you. Before writing mail for non-receipt of the digital magazine please check your spam/promotional/other folder based on your email account.
Accessibility and User Conduct
The subscription is for a single individual user only, wherein you will be asked to enter your individual User Name and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:
• Any other person sharing your User Name and Password. The subscriber is responsible for keeping his or her account password confidential and secured.
• Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with us as users of the Site.
• Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
The subscriber accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account. You agree to notify MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. If we reasonably believe that a User Name and Password are being used/misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address. This digital magazine subscription is for personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavour/s. Illegal and/or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website, reproduction, selling and republishing are prohibited. MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust, reserves the right to terminate subscription access, in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, based on any activity by a subscriber in violation of these terms; Contents of this digital magazine may be printed but cannot be saved or downloaded to another file.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way, for any content, or its impact on you(r). This includes, but is not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the digital magazine.
b. Under no circumstances would we be held responsible for the accuracy or validity of any information it delivers. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to check/verify the truth of any information, claim or statement found on this site, or in the emails it delivers. Sometimes, and despite our best efforts, errors may occur. Please understand that we do not promise nor guarantee the accuracy or truth or usefulness of any information we send or display.
c. We use reasonable means to ensure that your access to our digital magazine is available 24/7. There may be times when the service is interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and repairs or as a result of telecommunications and equipment failure that are beyond our control. we will do our best to minimize such disruptions where it is within our control. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or lack of availability of service.
d. We make no warranty that our service will meet your requirements and the quality of our magazine will meet your expectations. The digital magazine purchased is on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
e. No advice or information obtained by you from the digital magazine shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
If you have any queries or comments, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org