Disclaimer & consent for participation
- I consent to participate in the session and do so at my own free will and accord.
- I consent to abide with the timings and regulations followed by the institution.
- I will not act in a way to cause any disturbance in the flow of the session nor disturb / bother others in any way whatsoever.
- I would maintain silence and serenity of the place throughout the session.
- I declare that I am not suffering from any chronic illnesses (life threatening) which may lead to critical condition during the process. I am aware that the Ashram is situated in a rural area and it is not possible for the Ashram Management to take care or be responsible for any medical emergencies which I might undergo.
- With respect to Personal Information I provide (or any items listed therein by me), I understand that it:
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent
Any personal information that I may provide on this site shall form part of the database of MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust. and may be used by it and/or by any of its affiliated / sister organizations and trusts only for the purpose of its/their activities and objects like non-commercial written, audio and/or visual presentations. I understand that the written, audio and/or video presentations may be used in print, broadcast and online promotions of the MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust. and affiliated organizations.
I understand that MBPCT does not sell, trade in or commercially exploit any such personal information and also does not share any such personal information with any third party other than their affiliated / sister organizations and trusts unless disclosure is required by law.
- To receive Shaktipravaah (Divine Energy transfer) participants should be at least 16yrs or above as on date of Program.
- Bodh II can only be attended if one has already completed Bodh I
- Bodh III can only be attended if one has already completed Bodh II
- Bodh shall be considered to be complete only if one has received Shaktipravaah for the said level.
If above condition are not fulfilled Maitribodh Parivaar management has absolute exclusive authority and right to cancel the registration of the Participant.
Our policy on refund and cancellation of payments received on payment gateway is as under: Once paid your seat is confirmed and cancellations are not possible. Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
You may however choose to donate any amount you so wish to”MBPCT” towards the charitable courses undertaken by the MaitriBodh Parivaar.
“All Fees are inclusive of applicable taxes”