Welcome to the website of Maitribodh Parivaar Charitable Trust.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, at our sole discretion, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
Veracity of your information
In case you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You are to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You are responsible for exercising due caution when accessing this website from a public or shared computer so as to maintain confidentiality.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by MaitriBodh Parivaar Charitable Trust and its affiliates, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You hereby expressly prohibited from using any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text. You are further expressly prohibited from deleting or altering any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Terms for Safe Use of the Website
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You hereby agree not to use the website in any way that violates any applicable national, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries).
- You hereby agree not to use the website for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- You hereby agree not to use the website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- You hereby agree not to use the website to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Organization, an Organization employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- You hereby agree not to use the website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Organization or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- You hereby agree not to use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- You hereby agree not to use any robot, spider or other automatic device, programme, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- You hereby agree not to use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- You hereby agree not to use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- You hereby agree not to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You hereby agree that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- You hereby agree not to attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
The website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the website.
Any User Contributions you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions on the website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assign the royalty free right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You hereby agree to waive all claims that may arise following our right and duty to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website. We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Organization, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Organization. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Our Website may contain links to third ¬party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Maitribodh Parivaar. Maitribodh Parivaar has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Maitribodh Parivaar shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third¬ party web sites or services that you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and accept that We do not guarantee that this website will always be safe, secure or error-free or that it will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections and further agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage or claims that may arise from the use of the website. You accept all associated risks with download and usage and you will take all precautions and checks before downloading and using our software. You hereby agree that you will not modify copy, decompile or extract our source code without our written consent.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. Neither the organization nor any person associated with the organization makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website or any services or items obtained through the website.
Limitation on liability
In no event will the organization, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use, in any form or for any purpose whatsoever, for any damages or losses whether direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive due to inaccuracy, completeness, authenticity or usefulness of any information, product, service, or process, or for contractual, Intellectual Property infringement, Tort or any other reason, even if foreseeable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In case of any dispute, We shall try to settle the same amicably. If the dispute is not resolved to the satisfaction of both parties within a period of 60 days from the date of the dispute, either party can give a written notice to the other party and declare its intention to initiate arbitration proceedings. The arbitration will be conducted in English in accordance with the rules prescribed under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for the arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Maitribodh Parivaar/Organization. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Each party shall bear its own cost of arbitration.
All disputes and arbitration will be settled by courts having jurisdiction in Mumbai, India.
If we fail to enforce any of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
If any portion of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
MaitriBodh Parivaar’s interpretation of these terms is final and binding.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the website should be directed to us at maitribodh.org.